Sunday, June 21, 2009

To The Man I Love --

When I think of my love for you the wonder and the beauty of love takes my breath away. I remember when it began, the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy you and your love brought to me. At that moment I knew happiness. A happiness I had never known before. For just the thought of you gave me and gives me joy beyond belief. The thought of being with you and being held by you was my one desire I knew once we first met none other would ever do, for I knew love. I knew love as I had never thought possible in this life time. It is a love of passion and desire. It is a never-ending need to you, for you, only you. When I think of my love for you I realize I now know the true meaning of love. I will love you as long as I can live in this life and then beyond, for you are my dreams, my realities. You are my heart You are my meaning of true love. I love you with all that I am Sam, your Rob

1 comment:

  1. It may not let me post since I am not a member, but its very beautiful."J"

    ReplyDelete