Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My love, How I miss you! I miss your "I love you so much".. Your love is so sweet, so gentle, so tender Just beautiful - just like the sender. My love for you is so true and so so deep Our love will last forever.. I love you more each and every day I love you and only you.. Moro mou - in every way I love you In your arms is where I always want to be Me pleasing you and you pleasing me I want to be touching you - skin to skin Moro mou - I have loved you since the beginning.. Never again will you long for love - You will have me, the man you love.. who will love you for life.. I want to be your everything I want to be what makes your heart sing I love you so much - I want to shout it out.. Forever hold me in your heart as I am holding you in mine - I have from the very start. I love you SAM, Your Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment