Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dedicated To The One I love --




He came into my life when I was down and blue..



The aura of his love was such a bright hue


As it wrapped me in a blanket of warmth and care,


And soon, like a child smitten,


I will look on his beauty rare,


As I am his soft cuddly kitten.


he is my very special angel of love


Sent right from Heaven above


To be my lover, my boyfriend, my companion for life,


And we will be together through our entire lives


Of romance, beauty, love, and tenderness


As we lie in our nest of beautiful bliss,


While we snuggle, cuddle, caress and kiss.


This is dedicated to Nico,


Whose lovely heart I stole,


When he said, I love you


To which I replied, I love you too.
Always, your Rob
 
By BL Terry For Nico



No comments:

Post a Comment