Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Best Friend



When I was about 13 or 14 years old I think, I remember because it started in 1993 right after I saw the movie(a re-run)"The Blue Lagoon," on television. I just liked Christopher Atkins running around almost naked on the beach. He was cute and sexy. I won't say I fell in love with him, but he just looked amazing to me and had a body to die for. So after a while I began to look at other boys too. Remember, I was just 13 years old and in the seventh grade. I started looking at guys at my school, in the gym, the locker room and especially in the showers and in the neighbourhood. By the way if you want to know more about my school days that will be mentioned later. Around that time I didn't realized I was gay, I thought all boys looked at other boys for comparision. I started jerking off(when I was eleven)a few months after being molested, more about that later. I just liked the excitement  and the feeling of the cum exploded as it erupted from my cock. I had no special time or place when I jacked-off and usually I jerked-off after seeing some cute guy or guys. I always thought of my best friend while I stroked my cock. It was on a Saturday evening once when my best friend picked me up with his car. So I got into his car and we drove to his mother's place where he lived, he was a Senior in high-school and eighteen. Arriving there we didn't talk much. So after a while he said, "Let's go upstairs to my room." Let me just add that I have been in his bed room many times before but nothing ever happened. When we got to his room, he said, 'Let's get it on." "Get what on?" I asked. "Let's wrestle." "Okay," I answered, but puzzled. So we started to wrestle, he was bigger than me and stronger too. I myself in those days was very skinny. In a few seconds I was on the floor with him on top of me. He got a hold of my cock, pulled down my pants and started to suck me. At first I didn't know what to think or to feel, but after a while it felt good. A bit later he started to undress me fully and he was naked also. I was still lying on the floor, he was sucking my cock. Within moments I just couldn't hold it any longer, so I came, and shot my load in his mouth. What a wonderful feeling it was. He swallowed everything, even told me that my juice was sweet and excellent. Then I asked him if he would like to fuck me. He said yes. So I bent over the bed. He started to push his cock inside of me, forcing it. But it didn't go in and he was hard and was hurting me. He stopped. So I got dressed. "Sorry," he said. "If you stay over tonight, we can try it again." "Okay," I will stay over.

No comments:

Post a Comment