Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Late Introduction:

This should have been the first official entry on this blog. Here, I will attempt to write about my life, my family, my "friends",(so called) friends, my sex life, my hobbies and more. First, let me tell you a little bit more about me. My name is Robin; I was born at 10:26am., in the year 1980 on a Tuesday, and June 4th. I was second oldest of 5 children. I’m about 5' 7"tall and weigh about 132lbs. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I don’t ready have any friends -- I am my “own“ best friend, I live with my parents now for three years, and yes I am gay, but I don't consider myself as your 'typical' gay person (macho gay) - I will explain later and no, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but I do have one on the internet.


I live in the summer home in New Hampshire all alone. It's a big seven bedroom home, much too big for me alone. I have all the things I need here, (until I close it for the winter) with the exception of a lover maybe. I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my life, some I regret, and others I do not. But I always thought it was the right thing to do at the time. If I could go back in time (don’t we all) and change things I probably would, I would change a lot I things. If I could change one thing, It wouldn't be sitting here writing you this. Why write a blog, you might ask and why about me. Consider it as a "late" electronic diary. I never kept a diary of any sort, I never found the time, but always wanted to have one, but just didn't have the urge to keep one.

You are probably wondering why now? Because it is time, and I may not have much time left. I'm not sick, nor do I plan on killing myself. There is another reason. But I will explain all that later. So just keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I get to know you better through your blog and I admire your courage, please continue -- sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete